About David Matthew Prior
My approach to executive and leadership development applies my 20+ years in professional coaching, complemented by a background in finance, ethics training and theatre performance so that leaders and their teams perform with integrity.
I’ve had the honor to structure and teach the leadership coaching program at Columbia University, guide and coach more than 300 executives in more than 12 countries, train more than 800 executive coaches and create results for more than 120 organizations. My multi-lingual (English, Spanish, French) skillset benefits my global client roster and is applied to the nuances that exist within varied cultural landscapes.
Performance with integrity creates teams and individuals that:
- Work within a designed structure that maximizes engagement and performance
- Have a safe space for truth telling that creates interpersonal and intrapersonal transparency
- Leverage the power of language as a threshold for mastery in communication.
- Openly discuss issues and roadblocks
- Tap the improvisational skills available to build agile leadership capabilities
- Are aligned and resonate with their most deeply held beliefs
I look forward to learning about your organization and team. Let’s talk.
Some of David’s clients:
Global & Multinational Organizations
- World Economic Forum
- JP Morgan Chase
- Mizuho Bank
Banking, Legal & Insurance
- World Bank
- Zurich, NA
Consumer Goods & Services
- Warby Parker
- Ralph Lauren
Technology & Science
- UPM Corporation
Industrial, Mining & Shipping
- Newmont Mining
- Mitsui Chemicals Group
- Anglo America
Confidential Clients (due to the confidential nature of my contract with certain clients, I do not share their company name)
- A Big 4 consulting firm
- A global consumer products holding company
- One of the world’s top 8 investment banks